Mizuno Keiko II Judo Gi Size 1
Popular for Judo, Aikido and Traditional Jiu Jitsu.
Make 4 easy interest-free payments of $37.49 fortnightly and get it now.In Stock
The all new Mizuno Keiko II Judo Gi.
A tough, mid-weight (1.5 weave / 650gsm), poly/cotton blend Gi that perfect for experienced juniors, or adults looking for a more comfortable Gi for regular training or local competitions.
The all-new Mizuno Keiko has been designed to be as light as a single weave, with the strength of a double weave. In designing the all-new Keiko model, Mizuno set out to create something light, soft and durable for everyday training. The Keiko model is perfect for hot weather climates helping to reduce and maintain lower body temperature to help maximise your training session. With a 30+ % reduction in weight, the Keiko allows users the freedom of movement with faster reaction time and a greater range of motion. The Mizuno Keiko II Gi sports discrete embroidered Mizuno Run-Bird logos on the upper left arm.
- Available in sizes 140cm to 200cm.
- Belt not included.
- Rice grain
- Embroidered Silver / Black Mizuno logo on the left sleeve
- Black label with white Mizuno logo on the bottom of the jacket
- White inner label with black Mizuno logo
- Back reinforcement seam
- Collar and forearm reinforcements
- Triangular reinforcement at the bottom of the jacket
- Reinforcements from the bottom of the pants to the knees
- Embroidered silver logo
- Polyester 20% Cotton 80%
Mizuno Keiko II Features:
- Rice Weave Jacket Pattern
- Black Mizuno logo on the left sleeve
- Black Mizuno label logo Mizuno white at the bottom of the jacket
- Inner label white logo Mizuno black
- Back Reinforcement Stitching
- Reinforced Collar and Armpits
- Triangular reinforcements on lower skirt
- Drawstring Pants
- Reinforced knees
- Black Mizuno between knee and ankle on right leg
Excellent ServiceBy: Richard Lawrence on 12 November 2019I ordered this Gi on Sunday night and it arrived in Cairns Tuesday afternoon. Excellent dispatch and delivery well done, truly impressive. The Gi is nice weight for the tropics, a should be a little cooler for the summer months which can be pretty humid. The material is comfortable and soft, and the jacket looks well finished and has a good range of movement and is a great fit, and acurate to the size guide, The pants are a little long for me but are the exactly the size as decribed so I was expecting them to be a little long. Have given the pants a hot wash so they should shrink a little and be spot on.
Mizuno Keiko II Judo GiBy: Neil on 6 July 2019This our first time dealing with this company I can say that the service is excellent the Keiko II is a well made product and the fit is excellent.After my daughter used it for the first time she made comment about the comfort and the ease of movement in this GI also for us being in Cairns the extra bonus of it being cooler to where in the warmer months will be a benefit as well. Thanks to all involved will be using this product and company again when the time comes.