The all new Mizuno Keiko II Gi.
A tough, mid-weight (1.5 weave / 650gsm), poly/cotton blend Gi that perfect for experienced juniors, or adults looking for a more comfortable Gi for regular training or contest.
The all-new Mizuno Keiko has been designed to be as light as a single weave, with the strength of a double weave. In designing the all-new Keiko model, Mizuno set out to create something light, soft and durable for everyday training. The Keiko model is perfect for hot weather climates helping to reduce and maintain a lower body temperature to help maximise your training session. With a 30+ % reduction in weight, the Keiko allows users freedom of movement with faster reaction time and a greater range of motion. The Mizuno Keiko II Gi sports discrete embroidered Mizuno Run-Bird logos on the upper left arm.
- Shrinkage - the soft poly/cotton of the Keiko II can shrink up to 20mm on the sleeves if washed correctly. These arrive over-sized to accommodate this shrinkage.
- Available in sizes 140cm to 200cm.
- Also popular for Aikido and the more traditional style of Ji-Jitsu.
- Belt not included.
Mizuno Keiko II Features:
- Rice Weave Jacket Pattern
- Black Mizuno logo on the left sleeve
- Black Mizuno label logo Mizuno white at the bottom of the jacket
- Inner label white logo Mizuno black
- Back Reinforcement Stitching
- Reinforced Collar and Armpits
- Triangular reinforcements on lower skirt
- Drawstring Pants
- Reinforced knees
- Black Mizuno between knee and ankle on right leg
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category